Concussion More Condition_symptoms Hearing Has Anyone Else Ever Completely Detached From The World After A Concussion?

Has anyone else ever completely detached from the world after a concussion? - concussion more condition_symptoms hearing

It was a week and a half, suffered a concussion. I feel completely numb to the outside world. I managed to fall into a dream and stay in one. Everything seems forced smile to the rotation and twisting. I battled depression for most of my life, but I'm more desperate than ever. Am I alone in this remote place?

1 comments:

Linda L said...

You need to see a neurologist. You are dealing with a post-concussion syndrome. And because sometimes the symptoms are there, you feel alone and almost to the point that no one I felt - then you start to feel crazy. It's not funny or amusing.

Your brain is responsible for the proper functioning of the body. His brain has suffered trauma, and now the processor of the main part of the computer, because there are problems. This could be the result of his injuries. Absolutely. Probably not even a term for what I can not remember.

He suffered a concussion and still have problems after 5 years. I do not intend, even though I was hurt. But I had to relearn how to dress themselves with their normal daily routine, make a decision, not math, so I had a lot of other things to Wacko. However, the above-mentioned problems with the fact that he touched the executive functions of my brain to do.

The emotional part of the brain is more towards the center and called the limbic system.

The detachment is more common medical termUsed with PTSD.

Anyway, go see a neurologist - preferably experience with a brain injury. It is like a breath of fresh air. You can help.

Post a Comment