Dry Socket Paste Dry Socket On Left Molar Extraction And Gland Swelling On Both Cheeks After Oral Surgery.?

Dry Socket on left molar extraction and gland swelling on both cheeks after oral surgery.? - dry socket paste

I had oral surgery a week ago. They gave me an antibiotic for 7 days and analgesics. A few days after the surgery, I developed a dry socket. I was not sure what I expected and went to the doctor yesterday (6 days after surgery) and put a stick in the socket, which knows very nice and gave me painkillers. Last night I saw when washing the rubber is flexible in the side of my molar tooth extraction. You can the entire dental gum pink out. Since yesterday, it seems that pain is not bad, but my two glands on each cheek was swollen and surgery on my left side.
Who knows if this is normal? I'm scared because I just finished the antibiotics and now I feel sick. I know I'm allergic to drugs, because I had both, and swollen glands is something that happened in the past 48 hours.
Please be happy! :)

2 comments:

Tink said...

Back to the doctor. You may need to be a stronger antibiotic. Good luck

~Sheila~ said...

This is not normal. You should at your dentist office. If you do not see your dentist, you may need to go to the emergency room. It seems that the infection has spread, and abscesses that make you sick.
Do you not afraid, but a friend of mine had an abscess, which was given antibiotics for several weeks. One day, she almost fainted at the wheel. Contact made with her husband and was admitted to the hospital, the abscess had spread throughout the body, it is almost impossible.

Post a Comment